Superbly situated Abu Dhabi can deliver airlines a passenger and cargo mix bolstered by some of the region’s strongest yields from corporate, government and business traffic. One of the richest cities in the world, it has a strong and resilient economy and its wealth continues to grow through its extraordinary economic diversification under the ‘Abu Dhabi 2030 Plan’.
The Right Place
Abu Dhabi is an ideal location for airlines, for four simple reasons:
1. Abu Dhabi is within easy reach of major world capitals in Europe, Asia and Africa.
2. Primarily a commercial, diplomatic and government destination and yet also a rapidly growing tourist destination, the city now provides an ideal market mix for new and existing carriers.
3. The Capital of the UAE is experiencing exponential growth. USD $500 billion is now being invested in projects, and the city has one of the world’s highest GDPs per capita.
4. Our airports are some of the fastest and most efficient in the region.
Read more about Abu Dhabi’s economy and destination or get more information on Abu Dhabi’s airports.
The Right People
At Abu Dhabi Airports our expert team of specialists (including airline account managers, route development experts, analysts, market intelligence researchers and advertising and marketing specialists) is skilled at providing tangible support to our prospective and existing airline partners.
Examples of these services include:
- Market intelligence reporting
- Feasibility studies
- Route performance forecasts (netLine Plan)
- Statistical analysis
- Marketing initiatives
Liaising with Abu Dhabi stakeholders.
Our dynamic Airline Marketing team is dedicated to:
Simplifying our partner airlines’ decision-making processes about growth in Abu Dhabi, and streamlining the start-up requirements
Demonstrating the viability of the Abu Dhabi market for specific airlines
Providing prospective or customer airlines with optimised route forecasts
Serving as a resource for airlines, providing:
- UAE and regional aviation intelligence
- Market briefings
- Abu Dhabi traffic trends, dynamics and demographics
- Customised, confidential Abu Dhabi airline performance reports.
Acting as the internal advocate for airline requirements and preferences at our airports
Linking prospective and customer airlines with the Abu Dhabi travel trade, destination specialists, Tourism Authority, attractions and hotels, etc.
Read more about our Airline Route Development approach and learn about our Airline Account Management team.
Since 2006 Abu Dhabi Airports has been receiving numerous prestigious awards from prominent international and local organizations in acknowledgement of its operational excellence, as well as marketing, training and corporate responsibility initiatives.