Portfolio of Airports
The airports we own and run are diverse, each catering to a specific set of market needs. Yet the two things they all have in common are their growing passenger numbers and their ultra-efficient operation.
Abu Dhabi’s airport network:
Abu Dhabi International Airport offers premium service and facilities for both leisure and business travellers, and handles passenger and cargo traffic
Al Bateen Executive Airport, located in the heart of the city centre, caters predominantly for corporate and business jet traffic
Al Ain International Airport handles regional Abu Dhabi traffic, as well as point-to-point cargo and charter traffic
Sir Bani Yas Airport caters for leisure travel to the Desert Islands resort
Delma Airport is equipped for the energy industry as well as for leisure and commuter traffic.
Air travel boom
Abu Dhabi’s airports see strong passenger traffic, with the advantage of low seasonality. The city, and specifically Abu Dhabi International Airport, has experienced an air travel boom in recent years. Passenger numbers at the international airport grew by 12.4% in 2013 compared to 2012.
How we run fast and efficient airports
- Operational efficiency at Abu Dhabi Airports is a key element in providing our partner airlines with one of the most cost-effective operations in the world.
- We guide all of our partner airlines on the necessary start-up requirements, ensuring a smooth passage from conception to route launch and beyond.
- We have taken on an easy start-up approach for new airlines, with simplified procedures and documentation.
- Our airports benefit from uncongested airspace resulting in minimal requirements for holding patterns.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport has been designed to minimise aircraft taxi distances, and future plans aim to ensure that these operational efficiencies continue.
- Our airports offer travellers quick and easy passage through the various terminals – providing an excellent customer experience.
Considering partnering with us?
If your airline is interested in operating out of Abu Dhabi International Airport or Al Ain International Airport, you can download our Conditions of Use documents here.
Since 2006 Abu Dhabi Airports has been receiving numerous prestigious awards from prominent international and local organizations in acknowledgement of its operational excellence, as well as marketing, training and corporate responsibility initiatives.