Al Bateen Executive Airport
Named the “Second Best Executive Airport in the World” by European Business Aviation News in 2013, Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi is the only exclusive business aviation airport in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Did you know?
- Al Bateen offers services 24/7
- It has no slot restrictions
- The first airport in the region receiving 3 ISO and OHSAS certifications.
The airport began operations in the 1960s as the first main international airport in the UAE capital, until Abu Dhabi International Airport was opened 32 km outside of the city centre in 1982. In 1983, Al Bateen was transformed into a military air base that operated until the end of 2008, when Abu Dhabi Airports took over the operation of the airport and transformed it into a world class executive facility.
- Stand capacity for up to 90 private jets
- Fast and efficient turnarounds
- No holding patterns
- Short taxiing times
- Strategic location in the heart of Abu Dhabi City within reach of major businesses and leisure facilities:
- five minutes’ drive from the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
- 15 minutes from the Yas Island Formula One race track
- Just a 50 minute drive to Dubai.
As more aircraft and private jet companies make Al Bateen their base, future developments at the airport will include:
- The securing of additional land to create new airside, landside and facility space
- Upgrades to the airfield, including the acquisition of new equipment, improvements to the terminal and landside access and parking
- Supplementing the airside aircraft parking space
- New hangars for aircraft parking and maintenance
- A new passenger and visitor car park
- Additional passenger processing and VIP lounges
- The creation of free zone benefits.
Maintenance, repair, and overhaul facilities will also be upgraded to meet the anticipated surge in demand.
Al Bateen Executive Airport’s Fixed Base Operations (FBO) service provider, DhabiJet, brings together all of the requirements for business aviation customers visiting the executive airport, under the management and coordination of a single highly trained DhabiJet Customer Service Team.
The DhabiJet service:
- Provides a single point of contact for all requirements,
- Prevents airside delays, providing the fastest possible transit time ‘door to door’ for passengers and crew
- Ensures rapid refuelling
- Provides a full range of competitively priced FBO services, including ground handling, hospitality services and concierge services.
Our friendly & courteous customer service team ready to welcome you with warm Arabian hospitality; email email@example.com.
The ‘Executive Gourmet’ catering facility, part of Gate Gourmet, at Al Bateen Executive Airport, provides catering services to meet the tailored requirements of elite passengers and private jets. Providing its VIP catering concept from its 770 square meter facility at the executive airport, the on-site kitchen, which is staffed around the clock with highly trained chefs, produces gourmet meals from the highest quality ingredients.