Abu Dhabi Airport Business City
As part of the Government of Abu Dhabi’s Vision 2030 for the Emirate to become a dynamic economy, we have established Abu Dhabi Airport Business City to own, operate, develop and manage business/logistics parks and business centres – known as Free Zones - around our airports.
These Free Zones provide comprehensive warehousing and fully serviced office solutions to a broad spectrum of business sectors, along with a number of other significant and very unique advantages.
Our Government mandate
- In 2010, the Abu Dhabi Executive Council declared our Abu Dhabi International, Al Ain International and Al Bateen Executive Jet Airports Free Zone areas
- Abu Dhabi Airport Business City’s mandate is to establish these Free Zones and provide all the required Free Zone services to these airports and their stakeholders, beginning with Abu Dhabi International Airport.
The purpose of Abu Dhabi Airport Business City is to establish a unique and preferred business destination for international and local organisations in the following sectors:
- Airport services
- IT & Telecommunication
- Consultancy management
- Light industries
- Marketing & events
- Other service providers engaged in aviation-friendly and light industrial activities seeking to gain advantage from close proximity to the airport for import and export purposes.
The Free Zone advantage
Companies opting to set up at any of Abu Dhabi Airport Business City’s precincts enjoy Free Zone benefits such as:
- 100% corporate and income tax exemptions
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No custom duties
- Close proximity to the airport to facilitate imports and exports
- Quick, simple registration and licensing within our “One-Stop-Shop”
- 24/7 security and access to facilities
- In-house IT and telecommunications services
- Independent regulations
- Easy access to regional markets.
What we offer
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City’s jurisdiction spreads across more than 12km² around Abu Dhabi International Airport, covering five commercial districts:
- Logistics Park
- T3 Business Park
- Southside Destination Village
- Al Falah District
- Airport City
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City provides a wide range of facilities and infrastructure such as:
- Warehousing units
- Commercial offices
- Furnished offices (Flexi-Desk and Executive options)
- Partially fitted-out offices
- Plots of land for development
- A full range of essential amenities to serve everyday business needs
- Retail licenses.
We deliver the full spectrum of Free Zone services in a “One-Stop-Shop” environment such as:
- Company registration
- Trade licenses
- Service licenses
- Light industrial licenses
- Leasing & Property Management
- Rapid visa processing for employees.
Businesses can operate as any of the following legal entities:
- Branch of a Foreign of Local Company
- Free Zone Limited Liablity Company (FZ-LLC) – Natural/Individual
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) - Corporate
Get in Touch
Toll Free 8001111
Website : www.businesscity.ae
Since 2006 Abu Dhabi Airports has been receiving numerous prestigious awards from prominent international and local organizations in acknowledgement of its operational excellence, as well as marketing, training and corporate responsibility initiatives.