Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies
The Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) in Abu Dhabi is a centre of excellence for airport and aviation training.
Through our own courses and those of our internationally recognised partners, we provide cost-effective training solutions to address the challenges in 21st century aviation, focussed specifically in the region.
What GCAS does
We established GCAS in 2009 to lead the development of the aviation industry in the United Arab Emirates and the region by developing highly qualified aviation professionals.
An authority in aviation training
- An IATA Authorized Training Centre
- A Gold full member of ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS Programme
- A fully certified and endorsed aviation training institution by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) of the United Arab Emirates
- Accredited by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET).
What we offer
Positioned within a world-class international business aviation airport, Al Bateen Executive Airport, GCAS offers industry employers and employees the finest in international-level training by combining:
- High-tech facilities
- Global expertise
- Industry leading courses
- Accreditation that is globally recognized.
To ensure that industry best practices and leading-edge courses are brought to the Middle East, we have partnered with leading international organisations such as:
The training we offer includes:
- Ongoing aviation training addressing the regulatory, operational and management needs of airports, airlines, service providers and industry stakeholders
- Short courses and lecture series, covering the ever increasing challenges of the competitive air transport industry
- Higher education programmes developed with leading international universities.
Find out more
For more information on training programmes we offer at GCAS, visit our official website.
Since 2006 Abu Dhabi Airports has been receiving numerous prestigious awards from prominent international and local organizations in acknowledgement of its operational excellence, as well as marketing, training and corporate responsibility initiatives.